June 30, 2011

Last Day of June

I am quite sad today to see the month of June coming to an end.  That just means that an entire month of summer has passed and I can barely recall what I've been doing!  July is going to be a BUSY month for me.  I am co-hosting a wedding shower for a dear friend of mine and I am planning my 10 year highschool reunion for the end of July.  As much fun as everything is going to be, it can also get a little stressful at times.  But, I have so much to look forward to! 

What I am really looking forward to is the upcoming Fourth of July weekend.  We are going to the beach for three nights and then going to my parents' house in Daphne for the fourth and to get a taste of my Dad's grilling skills :)  I cannot wait to see our family and friends!  This is a loooong overdue vacation for me.  Here's what I'll be day dreaming about at work today and tomorrow. It's going to be a long couple of days...



Beach, Here We Come!!  Now I just need to make a packing list...


No comments:

Post a Comment