June 24, 2011

London and Paris!!

So, as most of you know, Erol and I went to London and Paris last year with my parents, brother, and his now wife, Amy.  We had great family bonding time.  I thought I would share a few pictures and stories with you.  I know this was a year ago but I haven't shared the pictures with a lot of people.

Here we are at Big Ben

And the Tower of London

Stongehenge

Then, we were off to Paris for one night via the fastest train I've ever been on.  For our one night in Paris, we ate dinner on top of the Eiffel Tower.  It was a wonderful meal.  However, before we set foot on the elevator to get to the restaurant, my brother proposed to his girlfriend!!  It was very exciting!!

Of course, we had to get our picture taken with the Eiffel Tower


The next day, we did the typical tourist stuff such as the Louvre, and a bus tour around the beautiful city.  I loved Paris and I cannot wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment