June 27, 2011

John and Amy's Wedding

A week ago on June 18th, 2011, my brother married his beautiful bride, Amy, in Mobile, Alabama! The wedding weekend was so much fun that I was so sad on Sunday when I had to leave everyone.  The wedding festivities started off on Friday morning with a lingerie shower given to Amy by all of the bridesmaids.  Following the lingerie shower was the bridesmaids' luncheon at the Russells' house.  It was great to spend some quality time with the bride and fellow bridesmaids before the wedding rush began!

On Friday night, my parents hosted the after-rehearal dinner at the Bienville Club in Mobile. The dinner was delicious and the crowd was great!  It was so nice to catch up with family and friends that I have not seen in awhile.  I think everyone had a great time!

The wedding was the following day at St. Paul's Episcopal Church with the reception following at the Country Club of Mobile.  Everything was beautiful,especially the bride!  I had a blast with my family and friends.  I enjoyed spending time with all of the bridesmaids as well.  They are so much fun!  Here's a couple pictures of the bridesmaids who are totally awesome!




I am so happy for my brother and his new wife. Welcome to the family, Amy! I know that they are very happy and I wish them the best!  I hope that they are having fun on their honeymoon in Italy.  I can't wait to hear stories and see pictures.  But for now, here are some pictures of us at the wedding with the fam.

Me and the Beautiful Bride


Me and John

Me and Erol

Me with my cousin the flower girl and fellow bridesmaid, Laura

Other pictures of the family




More pictures of the bride and groom






No comments:

Post a Comment