June 23, 2011

Warning: New Blogger!

Hello Blogging World!  It's nice to meet you.  My name is Terri Lynn Wallace and I do NOT know what I'm doing but hope to catch on to this blogging thing soon.

Some people might ask "Why do you want to blog?"  My answer is pretty simple: to keep family and friends who are not on facebook up-to-date with what is going on in my life (and even those who are on facebook since I rarely update my page).  I have been  married for a little over 2 1/2 years to my wondeful husband, Erol.  We love to travel and spend time with family and friends and I have finally decided to share some stories with everyone. 

Since we have been married, we have traveled to Manzanillo, Mexico, St. Barths, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Pasadena (roll tide).  Last year, we traveled to London and Paris with my parents, brother and his wife.  At the time, my brother was not even engaged but he proposed to Amy before dinner at the Eiffell Tower!

So, here's my story of life, love and travel.  I hope you enjoy! 

St. Bart's



Las Vegas!

Erol with Penn from the Penn and Teller Show

Pasadena!


Los Angeles










No comments:

Post a Comment