November 14, 2011

Update!

Well, the past two weeks have been busy but I just can't see to remember what we have been doing!  November is flying by and I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week!

I just wanted to give you a quick update on what's been going on... We have mourned the loss of the Game of the Century as well as our first (and only) playoff game for kickball.  Losing is not fun AT ALL!  But we will hold our head up high and continue on...

The next two weeks are going to be filled with family, food, and more football! Oh, and shopping! If you know the women in our family, then you will know that we will be starting our Christmas shopping at around 3:00 in the morning the day after Thanksgiving.  If you were planning on shopping for some deals, then you better get to the stores before we do!

I am also throwing in a baby shower for cousin, Claire, in between all the excitement!  I promise to take pictures of everything this time :)

We wish everyone the best and Happiest Thanksgiving!  Eat and sleep all you can and be sure to shop till you drop!  I know I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment