July 14, 2011

In Loving Memory of My Pepaw

On Sunday, July 10, 2011, my Pepaw passed away.  Pepaw was one of the most unselfish, sincere, and thoughtful man I know.  He was a wonderful husband, father, grandfather, and great grandfather.  He live 86 fulfulling years.  He was married to my grandmother for 65 years.  He was a man of true character and I am a better person today to have known him and been loved by him.  Pepaw gave everything he had for his family and asked for nothing in return.  I know where my Dad gets his unselfishness...

Here are a few pictures of my Pepaw at my wedding.  I am so grateful that he was able to be there for it. You will be greatly missed, Pepaw.  I will always be your little Princess...





"Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me."  Psalm 23:4


1 comment: