September 23, 2015

Lydia at 4 and 5 months



Sweet Baby Lydia. You are just the sweetest, happiest girl in the world! You love it when your big brother talks to you and tickles you.  You love to laugh and blow bubbles and stick out your tongue... even at 3:30 in the morning... EEK!
 
You are still a chunky girl probably weighing close to 16 pounds!  Your rolls go on forever but they are so kissable.
 
You are still solely on formula.  You take about 32-35 ounces a day.  We have started to spoon feed you some rice cereal.  I don't think you are very crazy about it. You are always interested in what your Daddy and I are eating so I think you want something more tasty :) 
 
You had your first fever about two weeks ago. It lasted about 36 hours.  Luckily, you were still happy and playful so we didn't have to take you to the doctor.  You must have caught something viral from daycare but you handled it like the big girl that you are!
 

At your four month check up you were all smiles for the doctor.  Even after a major blow out that went EVERYWHERE!  It wasn't the first time I left a doctor's office with a baby that had only a diaper on :)
 
You weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs, 11 oz and you measured 25 3/4 inches long! You are in the 50-75th percentile for weight and 75-90th for height. Big Growing Girl! 
 
Your personality is really showing these days and you are the sweetest thing!  You are really trying to sit up on your own and roll over.  You are almost there!  It's only a matter of time.
 
With all the chaos at our house, I am trying to take in every moment I can with you.  Though it is hard with a three-year old brother around. You are growing up so fast!  Every night I go to bed thinking and wishing that I would have spent more time with you.  I miss you so much during the day and wish I could hold you forever.
 
You are the sunshine in our days as you light up our lives with your giggles and smiles.
 
We love you so much!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment