August 27, 2012

The End is Near!!

Yesterday, when I began this post, I titled it "The Waiting Game."  I had no clue when James would be making his debut into this world and I was beginning to feel that I would be pregnant for the rest of my life.  Until today...

I had my 39 week appointment today and the doctor said that he would like to induce me THIS week!!!  I was thrilled when he said that.  I am ALL for a man with a plan!  He said that Wednesday works for him and I said, "Sign me up.  We are there!"  So, James will be arriving sometime on Wednesday.  I am checking in the hospital at 6:00 a.m. to begin the inducement!!

We are so excited and so anxious to meet our sweet son.  I'm also nervous and scared to death to begin the process of labor and becoming a mother.  Emotions are going to be a little crazy for me this week.

This will probably be my last post until after James arrives.  So, in the meantime, here are some pictures of the nursery...





 

James, we are so excited for your arrival!  We have been preparing for this day for a long time now.

We promise to love you unconditionally and support you in everything you do throughout your entire life.

We promise to teach you about God's Word and raise you to be like Him.  We hope that you always find courage and strength in His Word and take refuge in it.

Just know that Mommy and Daddy LOVE you very much and you have already made us the happiest people on earth.

We can't wait to meet you!!!


1 comment:

  1. I just got goose bumps from your post! We can't wait to meet sweet James. We'll be praying for you during delivery - especially that everything is safe, calm and healthy. We'll see you when he gets here! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete