May 12, 2014

Lucky to be called "Mommy!"


Yesterday was my 2nd Mother's Day.  I really reflected on the last 20 months as a Mommy and I am so thankful to be called the best thing in the world, "Mommy."  or "Mama." James has brought so much joy to my life that I just couldn't imagine a world without his smile and cuddles.  He is such a sweet boy :) 

 
Since it has been awhile since I've posted anything, I thought I would give a quick summary of what we have been up to lately. (Besides tax season, of course)
 
In February, James went to his first Mardi Gras parade with Nannie, Grandpa, Uncle John, Aunt Amy, and Thomas!  We practiced the week leading up to it so he wouldn't be in shock when beads and moonpies were being thrown at him.  I mean, who wouldn't be?? 
I believe he was in awe throughout the entire thing.  Speechless.
 

 
Once the weather started getting better and temperature outside starting warming up, we had many play dates outside, on playgrounds, and we visited the Botanical Gardens. This boy LOVES being outside!  Or "Ha Ha" like he calls it :)
 

 
Around Easter time, we went to our cousins' house to celebrate Delaney's 5th Birthday.  The kids hunted Easter eggs and had so much fun together!
 

 
These two are so cute and sweet to each other.  James loves doing whatever Sam Nolan does.  I think he feels like a "big kid" when he's with him. So sweet!
 
To keep with the spirit of Easter, we went to another Easter egg hunt in our neighborhood.  James had so much fun getting the eggs and putting them in his basket. So stinkin' cute!
 


 
On Easter, we tried so hard after church to get a good picture of James.  Nothing really worked, but here's the best we got.
 







 
 
Yum Yum!
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment