June 6, 2012

27 Weeks!


I am now 27 weeks pregnant and counting down the weeks until Baby Wallace arrives!  It is so hard to believe that i'm two-thirds of the way through this pregnancy.  It seems just like yesterday that I was battling morning, day, and night sickness.  These days I just feel super tired all the time... and hungry!  But, I'm not sure if that has changed since before I was pregnant.  I've always been pretty hungry and tired my whole life :)

Good notes: At 27 weeks I am now feeling the baby kick and move around a whole bunch.  He seems to love to move around as much as possible while I'm trying to relax as much as possible.  But it is still a blessing to feel and it is fun to watch.  You can now see movement in my tummy everytime he moves.  It's quite funny :)

Another good note is that everyone can now tell that I'm pregnant and not just really fat!  I'm starting to get the royalty treatment from people around me by carrying things for me or letting me go ahead of them in line at the bathroom. I have found this to be a SUPER plus about being pregnant.  I think I might even miss that part about being pregnant.

Not-so-good notes:  I am gaining weight rapidly and it doesn't seem to slow down.  I know that you are supposed to when you are pregnant but my gosh, it never stops!  Jessica Simpson, watch out!  Someone may have you beat!  Well, hopefully we won't need to go that far :)

Along with gaining weight, my back and legs are really starting to hurt by the end of the day.  I told myself that I need to go walking about 3 times a week.  But, when I get home from work, I'm aching and can barely get to the couch for a rest.  Once I'm on the couch, you can usually say good-bye to the exercising.

For now our weekends revolve around relaxing and getting ready for this crazy adventure ahead of us.  The crib, dresser, and bassinet are in the nursery.  We are still waiting on the bedding, glider, and ottoman to arrive.  Until then, decorating has been quite slow... I'm so bad at making decisions that I REALLY need someone to come and decorate the nursery for me.  Any takers???

No comments:

Post a Comment