September 19, 2011

Day 8: Kusadasi

I know that I have been slow in blogging about our trip lately, but time has gotten away from me the past week.  I hope that at least someone is still interested in out trip because I love to remember and share everything from our amazing trip.

So, to continue...

Wednesday in Kusadasi was a relaxing day for us and we got in a lot of family bonding.  Aunt Deniz and Uncle Askin picked us up at the hotel on their boat and took us out to sea.  The water was absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect!  However, the water was FREEZING.  Those who know how much I hate being cold will not be suprised to hear that I was the only one who did not swim in the sea.  I took a quick dip and immediately returned to the boat to warm up in the sun.

Captain Deniz

Look at how beautiful the water is!


Erol, Askin, and Selin braving the cold water.


Erol loved it!

Another breathtaking view! 


No comments:

Post a Comment